New visitors please read this Blog from Old to New using Chronoblog, the past is important!

Monday 29 June 2020

October 1990 Pt. 4 PC Engine Fan Magazine

PC Engine Fan - First Published in 1988 by Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co. Consisting of 108 pages (including the front & back covers), Published Monthly #10 October 1990 (Volume 3),490 Yen.


[NOTE: The 'PC Engine Fan' magazine was part of a few Japanese magazines that concentrated exclusively the home market of the NEC's video game consoles, and was devoted to the PC Engine. A compact and superior 8bit video game console, that evolved in a modular fashion, known for its slim credit-card sized games, and what is more it would have the first console games on CD-ROM, with high quality CD audio.]  


Wow! I'd almost forgotten I had any Japanese PC Engine magazines from 1990, and this was the only other 'PC Engine Fan' magazine I have from 1990. I must find where I have put it..?!





More to come, when I find what I have done with the Magazine....

[it is in the late 80's and early 90's that the Japanese Gaming Consoles would create a following in the UK. A historical parallel with the Animation that was made in Japan and its newly import and interest.]






No comments:

Post a Comment